Meet the Owners!
We are the McDaniel family! Peter and Marissa. We are the proud parents of three amazing children, Tucker, Ellen, and Brody. Our family hails from Texas and recently relocated to the great state of New Jersey. Peter has a background in construction management and Marissa a background in social work.
Our family has been touched directly and indirectly by the special needs community. We began looking at WRTS in 2014, but it wasn’t until we moved to New Jersey that our dreams of ownership came to fruition.
We are excited to connect with families of all kinds in our new community and hope that you will feel our sincerity in our connection with your family.
Our Gym Includes:
- Suspended equipment with swings – for balance and vestibular treatment
- Crash mats and crash pillows – for fun, motor planning, and strength
- Zip line – for stress release and joint and body relaxation
- Trampoline – for building leg and core strength
- Indoor play structure – for climbing and increasing playground skills
- Sensory-based toys – for improved auditory processing and fine motor skills
- Fine Motor and Arts and Crafts Area – for improved hand-eye coordination