Meet the Owner!
Kahreem Cunningham is the proud father of Aubrey, owns two childcare centers, and has been working in human services for over 12 years. He graduated from Pierce College, where he earned his undergraduate degree, and he is currently enrolled in an MBA program at Rutgers University. His passion for working in his field has grown over the years, as he finds it rewarding and has led him to meet amazing autism families. Kahreem’s journey at the gym was a but different because Aubrey is not on the autism spectrum. However, once he met the McDaniel’s and brought Aubrey, she didn’t want to leave and asked to go back every day. He feels blessed to be given the opportunity to become an owner.
Kahreem is incredibly excited to continue on this journey of inclusion for his community and making a difference in the lives of children of ALL abilities!
Our Gym Includes:
- Suspended equipment with swings – for balance and vestibular treatment
- Crash mats and crash pillows – for fun, motor planning, and strength
- Zip line – for stress release and joint and body relaxation
- Trampoline – for building leg and core strength
- Indoor play structure – for climbing and increasing playground skills
- Sensory-based toys – for improved auditory processing and fine motor skills
- Fine Motor and Arts and Crafts Area – for improved hand-eye coordination